Winnipegosis Handi Van is looking for a
This position is to start immediately
· Providing reliable and safe transportation for Handi Van users
· Ensure regular maintenance and upkeep of the van
· Keep accurate records of trips & customer transports
· Communicating with clients and Municipal staff in a friendly, professional manner.
· Working irregular shifts, days, evenings and weekends.
· Sanitizing the inside of the vans after each and every client
· Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate shall possess:
· Class 4F license or willingness to obtain
· Satisfactory driving record
· Adult abuse registry check
· Satisfactory criminal record check
· Active phone line with answering machine would be considered an asset
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their interest in the position with an expected hourly wage, in writing or in person to Loretta Woytkiewicz. Applications will be accepted until position filled.
Mossey River Municipality
130 Second Street, Box 370
Winnipegosis, MB R0L 2G0
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered will be contacted.